Asian Crunch Salad with Peanut-Lime Dressing by Mom De Cuisine
I wish I could say I liked eating vegetables. No, I wish I actually did like eating vegetables. I crave huge bowls of pasta, covered in sauce, smothered in cheese (are you hungry now, because I sure as hell am). But alas, huge bowls of pasta, smothered in sauce, covered in cheese aren’t super healthy (and I’d still like to fit into my jeans, let’s be honest) so I must come up with ways to enjoy vegetables. I don’t mind a good salad, one that’s salty, sweet, tangy and maybe even a bit of a kick. More interesting to my mouth, I guess. Because if it has to be a salad for dinner, it has to be smothered in dressing and covered with crunchy stuff.
Asian Crunch Salad with Peanut-Lime Dressing Recipes
Prep time 5 minutes
Allergy Peanuts, Soy
Dietary Vegan, Vegetarian
Meal type Appetizer, Condiment, Lunch, Salad, Starter
Misc Child Friendly, Pre-preparable, Serve Cold
Occasion Barbecue, Casual Party
- 1 head Broccoli (florets removed and stems discarded)
- 3 Large Red Bell Peppers (sliced)
- 3 Large Carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 1 head Red Cabbage (sliced, core discarded)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
- 2 cups Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3-4 tablespoons Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 cups Honey Roasted Peanuts (roughly chopped)
Combine vegetables and herbs in a bowl.
Whisk dressing ingredients together until smooth and combined.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat all of the vegetables. Serve extra dressing on the side.
Top with honey roasted peanuts and serve.
May be you like to refer the another food recipes making the tasty meals for your family.
The written and photographic in this article are reference and redaction from http://momdecuisine.net/2014/07/05/asian-crunch-salad-peanut-lime-dressing/ . Find of author below.